ThomasP's Comments

Comment Wall (23 comments)

You need to be a member of The 44833 to add comments!

Join The 44833

At 8:50am on June 25, 2012, Mark Campbell said…

What has happened to all the commentary by members which used to be undder the main story?

At 4:53pm on June 30, 2010, cherryred@columbus.rr.com said…
I heard about your neice , truly sorry for your families loss.
At 12:18am on June 16, 2010, RUSSELL HENKEL said…
THOMAS YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A BIND,DONT COUNT ON IT REAL SOON.
At 10:21pm on May 19, 2010, Mary Court said…
I guess we have covered all bases then. Unfortunately our church did not publish The Visitor (monthly newsletter) after Rev. Burghalter left until Rev. Voelm came in 1960. I have not spent the time in the Heritage Room that I need to. Things need to be better catalogued and organized. The historical committee has not been active since Miriam Thayer began to fail. Carol Walter does what she can. Maybe in my next life I will have more time! Ha! Let's see, when Anna leaves, I'll be 75. By then I'll have no brain! Ha!
At 9:51pm on May 19, 2010, Mary Court said…
Tom, not sure how to contact you, but I have been thinking about Mr. Pickering and Arthur Poister. Now that Dr. Mansfield has catalogued his columns, is it possible he would have written anything on the Poisters? Also I am wondering if Virginia Rensch or Dorothy Pfleiderer (98 yrs. old) would have any memories of him?? Mary (They both reside in Wiggs Ct.)
At 3:45pm on April 28, 2010, Nancy Heiser Green said…
Thanks, Tom!
At 9:28pm on March 11, 2010, Deborah Chick said…
Oh man..I am loving your profile picture. That is GREAT!! I don't know exactly why but it just makes me want to giggle and smile. You two are really something special!
At 10:16pm on January 28, 2010, Mark Sentieri said…
Could have been, Tom. I was big into Indian Guides, then Boy Scouts, but lost interest when I discovered girls and music. Thanks for the welcome.
At 7:08pm on January 5, 2010, Mark Campbell said…
Tom, I just posted a rather hard hitting comment on the utilities thread. I actually took time to read the charter and it says it takes five votes to pass emergency items. The rate increases were passed as an emergency by a 4-3 vote. Now we need someone who lives in the city to make the case.
At 9:16pm on December 30, 2009, Shirley Miller Clark said…
Tom please let me know if I missed it I was interested in the people that was going to show the films and the tapes Bishop Browns Cottage. You mentioned it at the tour on Holloween
Thanks Shirley
At 11:59pm on July 6, 2009, Mark J Blum said…
Thomas , What is the email address i should send
to you or galoionlive any articles or stories on some special pics I took recently? Thanks, Mark
At 2:37pm on February 16, 2009, Jessica Baker said…
Uncle Skip, you should do a feature on Logan Bartholomew. Might be cool.
At 11:21am on February 14, 2009, jim dockstader said…
Thomas, the driving time and distance from anywhere make me glad I work for an airline, it's easy to get off the Planet Utah for relief. After living in Florida and Texas, no longer having to worry about hurricanes and floods is nice. I live in Taylorsville, near West Valley City, not far from the Amex building.
At 9:55am on February 9, 2009, Carol Kable said…
Lucky you, comment #2!
Thanks for the you -tube feature on Frank Lloyd Wright! Jeff and I literally loved touring "Falling Water" in Bear Run , Penn. so we will add a trip to Burton Westcott house in Springfield to our list of must see's"!
At 9:51am on February 9, 2009, Carol Kable said…
Hi, Thomas,
Our garden club is looking forward to seeing you at next Monday's one o"clock meeting at Alice Sisson's. We feel privileged to have such a caliber of a speaker right here in Galion, especially in view that our theme this year is "Embracing the Community". We are anticipating a good program looking at and talking about Galion's architectural interests!
At 1:12pm on February 2, 2009, Deborah Chick said…
You're so funny! Yeah I'm 50..and I don't know if I even remember when I turned 18!!! Thanks old man! Whatever will we do with the next half century. I say it's GO time!! LOL
Thanks again for remembering!
At 5:34pm on January 16, 2009, Robin (Hacker) Branam Back said…
Thomas, thanks so much for the comment on the teen pregnancy discussion!
At 11:55am on January 8, 2009, Jane Palmer - Baker said…
look i'm actually on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At 4:14pm on December 13, 2008, Deborah Chick said…
Yo Yo Yo!! Honk Honk right back at ya baby!! Very cool site Thomas, I'm loving it. Yeah, I can't get a profile picture to upload either, but I think it's because my computer is on it's last legs. Thanks for letting me know this is here so I could join in.
Peace,
Debbie
At 8:25am on December 13, 2008, Carol Kable said…
I loved the picture of Sam. Naturally being a "cat artist", anytime you would like to see Sam immortalized in paint, let me know!

Welcome to The 44833!

© 2014   Created by GalionLive.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service